Red Wing Glamping
Red Wing Glamping offers a special touch of comfort and convenience for your Red Wing experience. Choose from one of three deluxe canvas tent packages and double your comfort by adding air conditioning to your package!
In addition to a cozy, air-conditioned (optional) set up, glamping provides some additional perks to make your festival weekend extra enjoyable.
- First of all, just show up! We do all the work setting up (and tearing down) your glamping tent and furniture. All you need to do is arrive ready to enjoy the festival.
- All packages include a powerful fan, lighting, and electricity for charging small items. Plus, you have the option to purchase an a/c add-on for your tent!
- Access to a glampers-only restroom trailer with indoor facilities, a/c, and electricity.
- Six drink vouchers to be used with the Chimney Ridge coffee vender.
- Access to all of the great Chimney Ridge amenities including, coffee and food vendors, easy access to showers, a nearby passenger trailer stop, a community fire, disc golf cages and close proximity to the walking trails and Hill Stage.
- A glamping host is onsite throughout the weekend for any questions or needs that may arise.
Red Wing Glamping Package #1: Double Door Tent w/ King Bed — $1599
Package #1 includes: 1 King Memory Foam Bed with Sheets, Duvet & Duvet Cover, Power, Lighting, Bedside Table, Rug, Table, 2 Chairs, Fan, and option for a 12,000 BTU air conditioner for an additional $225 (purchase as separate ticket option “Glamping Add-On: Air Conditioning”). Located in the Chimney Ridge Camping area. 2 people and 1 vehicle max per site.
Red Wing Glamping Package #2: Queen Bed or Pair of Twins — $1399
Package #2 includes: 1 Queen Memory Foam Bed with Sheets, Duvet & Duvet Cover (or option for 2 Twin beds), Power, Lighting, Bedside Table, Rug, Table, 2 Chairs, Fan, and option for a 12,000 BTU air conditioner for an additional $225 (purchase as separate ticket option “Glamping Add-On: Air Conditioning”). Located in the Chimney Ridge Camping area. Room to add one cot. Up to 4 people and 1 vehicle max per site.
Red Wing Glamping Package #3: Pair of Cots — $1199
Package #3 includes: 2 cots with Sleeping Bags, Power, Lighting, Bedside Table, Rug, Fan, and option for a 12,000 BTU air conditioner for an additional $225 (purchase as separate ticket option “Glamping Add-On: Air Conditioning”). Located in the Chimney Ridge Camping area. Room for up to 2 additional cots. Up to 4 people and 1 vehicle max per site.
Glamping Add-On: Air Conditioning — $225
Only purchase if you have already selected one of the Red Wing Glamping packages and would like to add-on Air Conditioning.
Glamping Add-On: Cot — $65
Only purchase if you have already selected one of the Red Wing Glamping packages and would like to add an additional cot. Comes with a sleeping bag you can keep.
FAQs for Red Wing Glamping
1. How do we find our glamping tent when we first arrive? When you arrive, festival staff will direct you to the Glamping area in Chimney Ridge. The Glamping Host will help you find your specific glamping tent and help you settle in for the weekend.
2. What if we have two vehicles? You can only have one car per glamping ticket on Chimney Ridge. If you have a second car it will need to be parked in GA parking and you will need to either walk up to Chimney Ridge with your gear (10-15 minute walk) or wait in line to catch a golf cart shuttle at Front Gate (shuttle lines can be long). We recommend carpooling for your group.
3. Where do we park on Chimney Ridge? The parking for Glamping is conveinently located adjacent to the Glamping camp area. Staff on Chimney Ridge will direct you to the parking once you identify yourself as a Glamper!
4. Can we have a personal fire at our campsite? The Glamping Host will provide a community fire each evening. If you prefer to have personal fire, please bring your own container/ring or rent one from us for $10. We also have firewood for sale or you may gather any dead wood that you find. Chimney Ridge Staff may require certain fires be extinguished if they are deemed dangerous to people or property.
5. Will there be bathrooms and showers on Chimney Ridge? Our Glamping guests have the benefit of an exclusive restroom trailer with indoor amenities, including air-conditioning and electricity. Showers will be found nearby at Chimney Ridge Center.
6. How often will the shuttle run between the Chimney Ridge and the Music Meadow? The Chimney Ridge shuttles will run continually throughout the day. There should almost always be a ride coming soon if you need one. Of course, it is a beautiful and shaded walk, so you may just choose to stroll.
7. How long is the walk to the Music Meadow? We’ve timed the walk both by trail and road. Whichever way you choose to go, it is less than a 10min walk.
8. Is it an option to bike from Glamping to the Music Meadow? Yes, the gravel road that loops through Chimney Ridge will be open to bikers and walkers alike this year. We advise caution since it’s gravel and has some steep sections and it will be shared with a limited number of motorized vehicles.
9. What about food and coffee? We’ve got you covered. As a glamping guest, you’ll receive six drink vouchers for the coffee vendor stationed nearby on Chimney Ridge. In the same location, you’ll also find a food vendor and free water station for use during the festival.
10. How do we make sure we have air conditioning? Everyone has the option to purchase the “AC add-on” ticket which will provide your Glamping Tent with AC. Please purchase the AC add-on before June 1st so we can plan accordingly. Additionally, all tents will be supplied with a powerful fan, lighting, and power for charging small items.
Three Trails to Chimney Ridge
While you’re at the festival, there are three different trails you can use to easily move between the music, activities and Chimney Ridge camping: Water Tower Road, The Hill Stage Trail and The Gulley Trail.
The Gravel Loop (Water Tower Road) will be open to pedestrians and bikers during the entire festival. Motorized vehicles will also be on this road, so sharing the road will be important. Be sure to carry a flashlight at all times when it’s dark!
The Hill Stage Trail runs from Chimney Ridge to The Hill Stage. This trail will have lighting and is a comfortable, easy terrain to walk.
The Gulley Trail runs from Chimney Ridge to the opening of Z lot, closest to the Music Meadow. This trail will not having lighting and is a much steeper and trickier terrain. While you’re welcome to use it whenever you’ll want to be prepared for more of a climb and having a flashlight with you if you’re traversing at night.