Z Lot Camping
Z LOT Dry-RV CAMPING
6 person max per site and one vehicle. Good for 4 nights (Thurs, 9am – Mon, 10am). Only a 3 minute walk from the Music Meadow, drive into the field and park your RV or camper. No hook ups for electricity or water and no fires. Quiet, clean generators allowed. New this year – generators are allowed to run through the night. Once the festival begins on Friday, there will be limited access to drive into Z Lot. Basically, once you’re in Z Lot, plan to stay! 3-day General Admission tickets are required for all camping guests! You do not need to reserve a specific spot, your plot will be assigned when you arrive at the festival. NO PETS. ONE STEERING WHEEL PER SITE (If you drive an RV, then no other vehicles allowed. If you tow a camper, your truck is your vehicle.)
FAQs for Z Lot Dry-RV camping
1. What if we have two vehicles? You can only have one steering wheel per camping ticket at Z Lot. If you have a second vehicle, it will need to be parked in GA parking and you will need to either walk in with your gear (10-15 minute walk) or wait in line to catch a golf cart shuttle at Front Gate (shuttle lines can be long). Your only option to have a second vehicle at Z Lot is to purchase a second camping ticket. Again, one steering wheel per camping ticket.
2. Can I tent camp in Z Lot? Yes, but please be warned there will be a lot of RVs and generators in this camping area that may be used 24/7. We recommend that tent campers set up in Chimney Ridge or No Frills.
3. Can I use the dump station or fresh water fill up for my RV at Natural Chimneys? No. Natural Chimneys Park staff have asked us to remind all our Z Lot campers that the dump station and water fill up service at Natural Chimney’s Park is off limits.
4. What are my options for a dump station? New in 2020, Tidy Services will be offering pump out services at Z Lot during the festival. Look for their pump truck driving around the loop roads and please bring some cash as credit card processing will not work in Z Lot.
5. Do you have designated ADA camping options? Yes. There is a designated ADA area in Z Lot. Please let campground staff know when you arrive.
6. Are there any designated family or quiet camping areas in Z Lot? No, not in Zlot. However, there are quiet camping options in Chimney Ridge if this is of interest to you.
7. How far is Z lot from the Music Meadow? Depending on where you’re set up, it is a 3-5 minute walk to the Music Meadow. Z lot is situated between the Music Meadow and Hill Stage. Take a look at the festival map.