We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be followed to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Every attendee must abide by the following:
- NO CLIMBING ON THE CHIMNEYS!! Please stay on the designated trail.
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds, campgrounds or parking lots (licensed ADA assistants excepted). This will be strictly enforced.
- No fireworks, drones, smoke bombs or sky lanterns
- No drum circles or amplified music from 11pm – 11am
- No outside alcohol permitted. Coolers and bags will be checked. (Augusta County Park Rules) Beer garden brought to you by South Street Brewery provided with beer and cider available*
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds
- Audience and radio taping only (no soundboard patches)
- No video recording of any performances
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs)
- Do not remove your festival admission bracelet. It cannot be replaced and you will be denied entry
- No weapons or firearms
On the Music Meadow (main viewing areas of Shenandoah Mountain Stage and The South Stage)
- No aluminum cans or glass bottles in the meadow. Reusable drinking bottles/cups allowed. Disposable plastic water bottles discouraged.
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing in the music meadow
- All personal possessions must be removed from the music meadow after each night’s performance
- Lawn chairs & blankets allowed only in designated areas (wheelchairs exempted)
- Coolers allowed only in designated chair areas
- Camp chairs with built-in shade awnings and other sun-blocking apparatus that does not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed
- No pop-up tents are allowed anywhere on festival grounds, other than campgrounds
- No large umbrellas allowed on the music meadow (sun or rain)
Enjoy the relaxed festival atmosphere, but be proactive about the security of your belongings. Leave your campground overtly empty. Don’t bring what you cannot afford to lose and be sure to look after one another. Our community is not possible without your participation!
Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
We’ll have free water so bring your reusable bottle!
*To partake our delicious craft beer and cider in our South Street Beer Gardens, you must purchase tickets from booths stationed inside the ABC area. Beer/cider tickets are $6 each, for 16oz beers or 12oz cider servings. In our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint, we minimize plastics by only serving drinks in Klean Kanteen stainless steel cups. Purchase one for $5, or re-use your cup from last year, Rooster Walk, The Festy Experience or FloydFest!
YOU MUST BRING A VALID ID to consume alcohol. (Having grey hair and grandkids are not acceptable forms of ID)
**The festival grounds are wheelchair/handicap accessible, including portable restrooms. A limited number of handicap spaces will be designated in General Admission Parking; a parking pass is still required. If needed, a golf cart ride from main gate to Music Meadow will be provided.